Media-Nav Evolution

- 
19024 members
See Description

Make your day-to-day life easier!

Join

discussions

Renault E tech Megane 73 plate

Hello. 4 months and no phone I've tried calling over 10 different phones and none of them will connect and o Apple car play can someone please give e some advice as I've already put into Renault garage and they could t help ???thanks

Medinav DAB not working

Hi, my DAB radio used to work fine but not anymore. I've tried to retune by updating the DAB list and now it says not received. any ideas on how to fix this please?

Media Nav-Evolution

I recently purchased a new 2022 Traffic Premium with Media Nav-Evolution. If someone calls me while I'm on a call, their call is answered via voicemail. My call forwarding is functional even when I'm not in the van. Eggy Car

Call forwarding not working on media-nav evolution

Hi I recently bought a new 2022 trafic premium with media nav- evolution and when I'm on a call if some one else rings me it goes straight to voicemail. When not in the van my call forwarding works ? the software version is 1.0.15.3 and my iPhone is a 14... See more

forgot radio code

HelloI forgot my radio code. How can I get it back? thank you

Radio code

Hi all . I've just had a new clutch fitted and got my car back with the multi media navigation system asking for a 4 digit number ? I can't find it anywhere? Any suggestions would be welcome . Thanks in advance

radio code

how do i find the code for the multimedia touch screen on my Capture ? ive gone onto my sccount ......but cnt find the info ive had a new clutch and picked it up with the system asking for the 4 digit code

Radio code not working for Clio

Hi I have correct code for the radio (recently battery was flat) i input the 4 digit code pressed ok and it's saying incorrect pin and locks me out on a timer the code is correct in my book there's a sticker with it on so why won't it work? Iv tried turni... See more

Radio Code

Hi How can I get my radio code ? thanks

Multimedia enquiry

My multimedia system does not turn on in my brand new van. Any idea what's wrong? Thanks.