openR link

- 
1361 members
See Description

Get a truly personalised connected experience

Join

discussions

Back/Exit App button?

Hello I'm curious how to exit apps and where is the back button? I've noticed a few times being locked in an app and having difficulty trying to exit it. Anyone else finding this? Also noticed apps seem to continue to run in the background. Shouldn't ther... See more

Music not finding USB drive

Hi,I've plugged in a USB drive with music to a Captur 2015 and it plays fine. I plug it into my new Captur 2024 and music doesn't recognise the music on the USB stick - it's a 64GB drive in FAT32 format with mp3 files. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Eco screen in wrong units

Hello,The Driving Eco screen that you get to from the Eco Widget shows the distances incorrectly. The distance displayed is km travelled even thought it is labelled as miles. The average speed is also wrong. Does anyone know when this will be corrected? T... See more

When OpenRlink 2.1.0 and 2.1.2 will be available for cars manufactured in the middle of 2022

Hello,When OpenRlink 2.1.0 and 2.1.2 will be available for cars manufactured in the middle of 2022Dear Renault users, may you please, tell me when the above updates will be available for cars bought in Bulgaria?Thanks

Music on a USB for two profiles

Hello,How do you get the system to recognise a USB memory stick for two people. If I plug the USB in for my profile the car will read the contents and then play the music. If I then switch the profile to my wife's the system doesn't recognise the USB stic... See more

What is available on the system

Hello,Has anyone found an accurate list of features that are actually available on the system. The videos and pdf handbooks show lots of things that aren't available. For example you are supposed to be able to turn off the volumetric alarm system via the ... See more

Apple carplay and profiles

Hello,Is it possible for the Apple CarPLay connection to be based on the current profile active? This is handy when you switch drivers a lot and all have a iPhone. Thanks

Update OpenR Link via USB

HelloIs it possible to update OpenR Link via USB instead of OTA? Are the update files available somewhere?thank you